Fantastic natural skin care

I’ve discovered a fantastic natural skin care routine that is absolutely feeding my skin and making it glow even more...

I’d never used anything on my skin up until recently. No moisturisers, toners, cleansers... But last year I noticed my skin was getting visibly dryer in certain spots on my face... so guess what... I decided to take care of my skin and search for a good soap.

In my search I knew I wanted to use a 100% natural product. Mainstream commercial soap was a big no-no for me, as they all contain synthetic chemicals or parabens which leak through your skin into your system!!!So just what is this new beauty tip that I just had to share with y’all
NATURAL HANDCRAFTED SOAP. -



This method is good for ALL skin types and especially beneficial for those with dry skin.

Natural soaps is recommended as a base due to its high content anti-bacterial and excellent cleansing abilities. It draws out all the dirt and gunk from your skin.


Peppermint Oil (amazing oil, great for oily skin,acne)

Rose hip Seed Oil (anti-aging properties)

Olive Oil (good all over moisturising oil)

Coconut Oil (penetrates on a deep cellular level, good for dry skin)

Palm Oil (very good for dry or aging skin)

Australian Tea Tree (used for eczema, psoriasis, acne & aging skin)

Copaiba Oil (excellent for scarring, pigmentation and evening out skin tone)

Jojoba Oil (this oil is closest to our natural sebum)

Comments

Popular Posts